Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Luke's 1 Month Check-up


I took Luke today for his 1 month check-up. Doctor said he looks "just perfect." I couldn't agree more! He weighed in at 11 pounds and 21 inches long. He grew 3 pounds and 1 inch! So it looks like he is taking after his mother...short and stubby!!! While he was being weighed and measured, I looked over and Abigail had decided to play doctor and open the door to someone else's room...you should have seen the look on their faces!!! It was a big day for the Sanders...Jeremy took his last and final exam! He graduates on Friday with an Accounting degree! How good the Lord has been to us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOULD TRUST ABIGAIL MORE THAN SOME DOCTORS I'VE COME IN CONTACT WITH. KEEP LUKE GROWING I NEED FARM HANDS WITH SOME POWER.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Hu has really gotten big. I can't believe he is 1 month old. Kaleb loves looking at his picture:)

Suzanne said...

Michelle - short, yes stubby, no way!

Anonymous said...

Girls, I love your Blog. this is great getting to see the babies pictures. Mary McK