Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Catch up time!

Well, these past two weeks have been crazy around here. Poor little Eli had the croup again and then got an ear infection. He's much better now though. He's walking great now. He kind of runs a little as well. He knows everything I say I think. Yesterday I told him to go to his room, so I could change his diaper and he went straight to his room. It's so helpful that he can walk. I've got rotator cuff tendinitis and I couldn't rest it, cause he was heavy and he couldn't walk, so hopefully this will help me. I start physical therapy today, so I'm excited about that. He loves trees and trucks and crackers. He's gotten so much fun to play with now (He was always fun to play with, but he's gets more excited). He finally drinks whole milk by itself and not with formula. He's officially off of bottles now. I'm thankful that he's always been so easy to get off things.


We went and watered the flowers last night and Eli loved the water, so we let him play in it a bit. He really liked it.


We went to feed the ducks the other night. I think this is Eli's favorite thing to do now. He loves ducks! And he really likes it when Da da is there with him!


Check out that look he is giving Matt...


Last night we tried to let Eli feed himself. HE loved to try, but isn't that great yet.

He was so excited to try. Can you tell???



Just cheesing it up for the camera!



We had some visitors in our grill for a little bit. I noticed two black birds always on the deck and by the grill. Then one day I looked and the birds were coming out of the grill. I told Matt and he opened up the grill and we found this...

Eli and I went and fed the ducks last week for the first time. This was before the trip with da da.

Matt was mowing the other day and I let Eli run wild! I thought this was a neat picture. I love it!

Eli does this thing with his tongue all the time. He sticks it out and goes "BLAH."

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Jan, this is simply too much material to comment on! The look to matt is priceless...A bird's nest, i mean really, maybe you guys should grill out a little more.... blah!!! Too cute....