Friday, September 19, 2008

Zoo Trip!

Yesterday Michelle, Steph, Emilee and I went to the Zoo. We had a great time. Here are some pictures to show you just how much fun we had.
Abigail wanted me to take her picture.

Again, she wanted me to take her picture!


Trying to climb over. That elephant should be scared!

Another shot of Abigail... She always wanted me to take her picture :)

Eli and Luke taken a look at the zebras.



Kaleb and Sophie just showed up. They were excited to see them. I guess Eli was REALLY excited!


Luke, Eli, and Anna Kate.



Anna Kate. Doesn't she have such pretty hair? She's so cute!

Riding in the jeep. Always a favorite.





Running away from us!




Snack time.


Abigail running off with Kaleb and maybe Sophie :)


At one time they were ALL laying down!


Them running away. Notice Stephanie in the background...







Climbing the rocks... not such a good idea!


We went and saw the butterflies. They loved it.


I love this picture!




1 comment:

stephanie said...

Picture of Eli excited is hilarious!