Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gingerbread House









































Abigail and Luke decorated their very own gingerbread house on Sunday night. Abigail did most of the decorating (as you can see from the photos) while Luke ate most of the candy! If you look closely in the last picture you can see Luke stuffing a little piece of candy up his nose. I made him blow his nose once I realized what he was doing and several pieces popped out! I couldn't stop laughing. He must have taken lessons from Sophie! We also got our Christmas tree on Friday thanks to Pops. Abigail picked out one of the prettiest trees that we have ever had! She did it in less than 10 seconds. For all of you that know me well know that she does not take after me in decision making. I'd still be trying to decide! Pops drove it to our house and set it up for us since Jeremy is still not able to lift anything after his surgery. We watched Frosty the Snowman, drank boiled custard and decorated the tree all in our new Christmas pj's on Saturday evening. You've got to love Christmas!

No comments: