Monday, January 19, 2009

Potty Training

Well, I finally started potty training Eli. I wanted to get moved in and settled before I started. I wasn't able to stay at home when the house remodel was going on. So, I started last Monday and he has done great! I am so proud of him!  It's been fun and exciting! He loves to put stickers up when he goes pee pee and he gets to put two up when he poo poos. I don't know how everyone else does it, but that's what I decided to do.  



This is him the first day of potty training...



Here he is at the end of day one.  He had like 5 accidents and then day two he had zero! 



Here he is this morning. He's all filled up.  I will take him a get a toy now.  I know he should probably have more stickers up cause I usually forget to let him put them up if he pee pees some where else.  

Also, thanks to Aunt Stephanie who printed off him a potty train chart the other day when she watched him for me. THANKS!  He loves it!

No comments: