Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Early.

Well, Matt gets points for selling generators and so we get to spend the points at a lot of places and thankfully 1-800-flowers was on there and I also got him a lobster gram. I made the lobster (well, Matt did cause I didn't want to touch it!), fillet, new england clam chowder, and lava cake last night.  Eli ate everything!!! He LOVED the lobster!  I'm so glad he loves it. I can't stand anything seafood. Yuck!  Anyways, here are some pictures of Matt and Eli's Valentine's Night together :)  Enjoy...



I made Matt wear the Lobster Gram bib :) hehehe
 


Eli ate almost all of this. I put ice cream and whipped cream on it and he ate pretty much all of it. I put whipped cream on there for Matt and he took Matt's bite off his spoon!!!!!  Seriously!  He did this a couple of times. Oh yeah, notice he would smile at me cause he was enjoying the cake a little too much :)




No comments: