Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rough week...

We have had a pretty rough 1 1/2 weeks.  Our Grandpa passed away last Thursday. Our Dad's dad.  Then last Monday our Great Grandma passed away.  She was our Poppy's Mom.  So, after we went to our Grandpa's funeral and burial on Monday and Tuesday we drove Wednesday to West Virginia. While we were there we able to visit the New River Gorge Bridge (I think that was the name).  It was absolutely beautiful. 


Oak Hill, WV



Andrew hanging out in the van while we were just waiting.




He's so cute!



I really like this picture of Tommy. He might hurt me for putting it up here, but we haven't blogged in a while, so it might take him a while to see it :)





All four of us siblings. I don't know when the last time we took a picture together. I know I look pregnant here, but I'm not!



My cousin Ryan. He also might hurt me, but don't think he checks the blog much either! I think it's a great picture of him!




My cousin Ryan, Aunt Beth, and Uncle Ken (my Mom's brother).



Love this picture! Steph, Mom, and Tommy.



Isn't it beautiful???  



Oh scary!



LOVE THIS PICTURE!  





Sam and Mom.  Great picture!!!





Sweet Andrew!  Check out those eyes.  Nana did a great job on the blanket!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for posting, Jan. I can imagine it has been a challenging week.

That little Andrew is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! Michelle, that's a sweet one of you with him. And I love seeing all four siblings together.

Praying for you all.

Love,
Laura

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Laura. Isn't Andrew just the cutest? I tell you what!