Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Eli's big boo boo and the aquarium!

About 2 months ago Eli fell and hit his face/mouth on the edge of the window in our living room. Oh it was bad and the saddest and scariest thing I've been through as a Mom. I know there will be more things like this, but I pray there won't be!

Matt took a day off work the week after he fell and we took him to the mountains and to the aquarium in Gatlinburg. We had a great time. Sorry the pictures are out of order!


We stayed here for about 30 mins while he kept touching the sting rays (I think they are called that).





I love this picture. Poor thing. Everyone was looking at him.




Eli took this picture. I think he did pretty good!





We stopped on the side of the road and got out and saw some snow.



This picture makes me want to cry! Poor thing!



Eli wanted to go to Ihop for breakfast/lunch, so we did. I'm not a huge fan of Ihop, but Eli's breakfast was fun to look at!


Pop's got him a new truck and we got him one also.



Notice the trucks... he always had them!




This was after we got home of the hospital. He got an icee of course! He was SPOILED rotten for about a week or so!

No comments: