Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Baby Shower

We had Cal's baby shower a couple of weekends ago. It was a lot of fun! We got a lot of great things for him and we are READY to meet him! If you don't already know, his name is Matthew Calloway and we will call him Cal. Calloway was Matt's Great Grandpa's name. Thanks again for throwing me such a great shower!



My best friends (Emily) little guy Devin and Cal's buddy! Eli is best buddies with Emily's older son Josiah and I am sure Devin and Cal will be the same!


Emily and I



Love this picture! Mom and the sisters!


The care group girls and sweet little Faith!



My rowing coach and friend Lara.
Stephanie tied a ribbon around me, so that is what is around me.


ALSO: I will be induced March 23rd! So, stay tuned for updates and pictures... if anyone still reads the blog :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love the pics thanks for posting!!! I didn't know you were still blogging! Can't wait to see pics of Cal once he is here :) You at least have one follower haha

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Excited to see pictures of your little one!

Anonymous said...

Of course we still read your blog! Can't wait to see pictures! --Tonya