Monday, August 21, 2006

Eli's 4 Month Check-up


OK, I was taking a picture of him earlier to put on the blog and
I acted like I was sneezing and he LOST it! This is the picture to
prove it.


I thought this was such a sweet picture of him.

Eli had his 4 month doctor's visit today. The doc said he looked great and everything was fine. He told me to start him on rice ceral and see how that went. He weighed in at 15lbs 12oz. He was 24inches long. He got his second round of shots and he screamed as usual.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Jan, when you do the rice, don't get too excited. He might just spit it out! Also, i would do it when you didn't have anyplans in case it makes him fussy :) After all, i have one child so i am an expert, now...

Michelle said...

Jan...both Eli and Luke have doubled their birth weight exactly at their 4 month check-ups...too funny!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. Didn't even notice. Very funny!

Anonymous said...

Baby Sad?