Thursday, August 03, 2006

For Dad, I mean anonymous :)

Kaleb says "holduuuu" and likes to hold Sophie, but very abruptly and without warning he exclaims, "all done" and begins to push her out of his lap. He also likes to stick his finger in her nose. He laughs when she sneezes and so far the most useful thing he does is he tells me when she is crying. Between Kaleb's noise, the household appliances and our barking dog, i do not always hear sophie, but Kaleb does! He says, "baby cryin" and comes to get me ! This happens ALOT :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stephanie- she's grown! I'll have to stop by today maybe. I'm feeling better and Eli's doing better. I'll call you.

Anonymous said...

pops told me he thinks kaleb and sophie are cute but needs many more pictures to decide who they look like.

Unknown said...

I don't hear John Michael's cries either! But, I think that's partly because he doesn't cry - he grunts and squirms. He's still so little I'm sure his lungs will catch up with him. Pretty soon we'll be looking for louder appliances so that we can at least think its quiet!