Thursday, August 16, 2007

Serenading Snot....


Snotty, snotty- Kleenex again! But look here at Kaleb's cute little grin.
He enjoyed playing snowman in his winter clothes, never minding the ever-flowing nose

Sophie's hair is growing and she is looking SO big

Sometimes when i take her picture she scrunches up, like a little pig

And just as the weariness from the sickness set in. Sophie's love for Science did begin! She was amazed and befuddled by the particles in the air -- one by one, they each caught a glare! She batted and waved as they flew by --and i thought, she has discovered the Tyndall effect, i think i might cry...

So, i am thankful to God for their sickness again. They take it so sweetly, never ceasing to grin. I pray I would be like them after receiving MUCH grace--- loving my Lord, my season, my place.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cute picture of Sophie scrunching up her nose!