Friday, December 21, 2007

Ode to Suzanne


This is Clifton and I just ( 30 min) after sophie was born. Suzanne had a picture on her blog after the birth of little Benjamin and she thought she looked bad, so this is love!!! This, however, is 30 minutes after! For you sickos who want the real thing, i will be happy to email it to you. ( suzanne already has it) But, it is not for the world wide web. I mean, come on, this site is for adoring grandparents and casual readers. I don't want to ruin anyone's lunch! You can still see the puffy face and blood shot remnants, which stayed for several days. Sorry, to interrupt the cute baby pictures. But, isn't little Sophie, cute? Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I feel the love! :) I think all of us probably look better than we think we do after giving birth. Don't worry, Stephanie, I won't pass the other picture along to anyone else. The gift of life - how amazing!