Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Eli's Big Boo Boo!

Yesterday it was so nice outside, so Eli and I were outside playing and next thing I know he fell and didn't catch himself. As you can see in the pictures he hit his head and bounced and then hit again and got his nose. It was so sad to see my little man fall. After he stopped crying, gave him some milk, and turned on Diego, he was fine!

This is right after it happened.


This was taken last night. It just kept getting red. I thought that for sure it would be worse in the morning.


Nope, it actually looked better this morning. He's waving at me and yawning. He's fine. His little nose is a little swollen. His left nostril is swollen a little more than the right.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

aww poor Eli! Thanks for praying for us yesterday, we made it through the storms!

Frances Vineyard said...

:( that just makes me sad!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so sad when this happens!