Friday, February 01, 2008

New House and the Croup!

Well, we had a busy busy week here. We closed on our house yesterday, I had a root canal yesterday, and I took Eli to the doctor today and he has the croup. We bought a house that needs a lot of work and Matt and I are both wondering why??? :) It's inside Clinton City and it's in the same neighborhood as Mom, Sam, Tommy, Jennifer, and Matt's Grandma. It's going to be a cute house once we are done. Sorry for the lack of posts, but we have been crazy busy and sick around here.

Eli just sitting on the floor watching Diego. You can tell his is sick. His poor eyes!



3 comments:

Laura said...

Poor little guy. Christian got it several times last fall. I'll be praying for him to get better. Congratulations on the house. How fun it will be to be so close to your family!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

I'm so sorry that Eli is sick again! I would love love love to go to the aquarium with you and Eli when you come!

stephanie said...

i like his hair