Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Big Boy!


Well, Eli's getting bigger and bigger everyday. I decided that I would take a side rail off and see what happens. He's in there now and not getting up and actually about asleep. I was surprised! I thought for sure he would get up and come running in here. Anyways, we have a twin bed for him when we move, so I thought I would get him ready for it. Thankfully we have a video monitor, so I can see everything :) I'll let y'all know how it turns out.




He wanted it back on at first, but was excited after a little bit.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute Jan! :)

Michelle, I'm getting a little nervous for you!! My baby was 9 lbs 3 ounces, Emilee's was 10 pounds... and you're next!! Let's see some records broken!!

Michelle said...

Jan...hopefully he will be a perfect little angel like Steph's kids and never get out or you could have one like mine that will never stay in!!!

Michelle...you are CRAZY! I am hoping and praying that I stop the trend. I still can't believe you are both moving around!

stephanie said...

I must be out of sync what with the distance and all..but Jan, i have no idea what you are talking about....

And to set the record straight, kaleb seldom gets out but little sophie sure does. They have slept inthe same room here and kaleb sacks out immediately while she crawls all over him and plays never waking him up.

stephanie said...

Okay i just figured it out! 2 Michelle's very confusing...early early.... I think you will stop the trend...of course, there might be 2-3 pounds in cheeks :)

Michelle said...

Steph...I have to admit that it brings me some joy to know that Sophie doesn't stay in her room and that she smears poop everywhere! I'm not alone!!!!