Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fall is in the air!


Eli and I went outside today and enjoyed the weather. This morning we were going to go to Norris and walk and play, but as we were going he told me he was tired and didn't feel good and wanted to go home. I turned the car around and we came back home and then when he woke up from his nap we went outside to the field and played on the hay. He had a good time and wanted me to get on them and I told him that Mommy couldn't get up there and I needed a ladder :) He's so much fun these days. He's a huge help. I ask him to help me and he's right there asking me what he can do. He also loves to sing! I tend to sing a lot to him and he loves it. He knows Jesus Loves Me, ABC song, Twinkle Twinkle, and Jesus, You're Name is Glorious! That an old worship song from church. We will be in the car and he will say... "Mommy play the Jesus song!". He screams the chorus! It's really cute.


I hope I don't get in trouble for letting him pull hay out! Oops...




Look Mommy...



a plane!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tonya said...

The first one is so stinkin cute!! How did you get the "GAP" blue on his shirt?