Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sophie's First Ballet Class and Shopping Afterwards!

Last Tuesday I went to Stephanie to Sophie's ballet class cause we were going shopping for a shower gift. I snapped a few pictures of Sohpie and then I got some of off three of them playing after we shopped.

She was so excited!!!




How sweet





These two are wild!



First time she has ever had a ring pop!



When Clifton saw this picture he said, "Stephanie face!"







I know I've said this before, but man is he WILD! The sugar isn't helping the situation!!!



LOL!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That picture of Kaleb - it does look like Stephanie's face. I love the ones of the three by the fountain.

Trillia said...

Looking at Kaleb and Sophie make me so so so excited for Sydney to get here and Weston to get to know her!! Eli is so expressive! What sweeties.