Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Watching Kaleb and Sophie

Stephanie and Clifton went on an anniversary trip this past weekend and Matt and I watched Kaleb and Sophie Sunday and Monday. They had a blast playing with each other. We went outside on the front porch Monday and I decided I had to take some pictures. They turned out really cute! Enjoy...

Sweet!


I can never get Kaleb to smile and look at the same time, but I did yesterday.




Little Stephanie!



Cheesing it up!



My WILD boy!





Sophie wanted me to take her picture with the car.



Ahhh...



Had to do a silly one.



Eli had to get in on the action!




Little Stephanie again! So cute!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Those are adorable! i love the one of them together. Tough shot to get. I need the jpeg( check me out) so i can get them a copy for their rooms. Kaleb might even want one for his wallet ;) Thanks again for keeping them. Now i have thanked you in blogosphere

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

great pictures!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! Those are cute pics! They all look like they had some energy that day! Very cute!

Laura said...

Adorable pictures, Jan. You are really good at taking them. Sophie is so pretty! :-)