Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hilton Head!!!!

Well, we made it to Hilton Head yesterday afternoon. The trip here was great! Eli did so well! So did Matt :) I left my camera cord at home so I can't show you guys any of our beach pictures. I am going to try to see if Matt can take him and get something today, so I can upload my pictures! It's killing me! Here are some pictures I took from my phone. Anyways, we went straight to the beach when we got here and Eli LOVED IT!!! I was shocked about how much he wanted to stay in the ocean! He kept telling Matt, "further Daddy further!" I realized how much I really don't like sand. LOL! Sand is all in my car and I don't like to sit in it. I am glad Matt and Michael are here! Anyways, we went to eat at The Crazy Crab last night and it was OK. They didn't really have anything for people who don't like seafood (which is me). Crazy Crab was in Harbor Town and it was BEAUTIFUL!


Eli on the car ride to Hilton Head. Grandma got him Shredder for his trip and he loved it and it came in handy!




Beautiful, right????? We pulled in last night to eat and this is what we saw!!!! Love it here.



Also love the fast internet! Took like 2 seconds to upload the pictures here!!! That would have taken me like 30 mins at home!

No comments: