Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Our Picnic

This is a last minute addition. Matt thought this was a really cute picture, so I added it.




Today Eli and I went to Norris Dam to have a picnic and to play on the playground. We have had such a crazy few days, I thought it would be good to get out and have a great time! Norris is a beautiful place! I'm very thankful that we live so close to it to enjoy God's beauty.



Matt has taught our son how to pose :)



Eli playing on the tractor.




Now he's on the bulldozer. I put the camera on the tractor to take this picture.




At the west overlook. Isn't it beautiful?




Our picnic!




Up close with m&ms around his mouth. He is so messy!





Top of the slide.





Can't just slide down. He has to stop and smile for me :)





Our little friends we saw. We saw like 4 of them pretty close. I have always seen a deer every time I go to Norris.




He loves to swing. And swing HIGH!




One of my new favorite pictures!




Eli's pouty face! Does it all the time!!! Doesn't really work well anymore with us :)








Eli asked me to take this picture. Glad he loves getting his picture taken, cause I sure do love taking it!




My other new favorite picture.





Norris Dam 1936 ( I think that is what it says)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Love, love the pics, Jan!!! So pretty!! That pose is hilarious :)

stephanie said...

i like his hair... buzz... buzz...

Anonymous said...

So cute! As always!
Pam

Aunt Tonya said...

You always take great pictures! And having a subject THAT cute sure helps!! Love the posts! Now, keep 'em coming!!

Unknown said...

Thanks.... I KNOW I NEED to post MORE!!! We have the slowest internet connection you can get and it take forever, so that's why I don't post much. I will post more just for you Tonya!