Wednesday, June 28, 2006

All is quiet on the Sophie Front...

A long night of contractions culminated in a short trip to the hospital followed by the same trip in reverse. The remainder of the day I walked and walked and walked, which was no small chore considering the heat. I even went wal-marting, which i just knew would do it. As a last resort, i went to get a pedicure. All this was to no avail! No more contractions. I think Sophie wants the ruby necklace. Smart girl. It is all about the bling-bling for this girl... We shall see... I think another poll might be in order... My money is on July 1st ( for Suzanne ) or July 5th.....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I just got appointments to get my eyebrows waxed, my hair cut and colored and a spray tan for Saturday, so I bet that is when it happens. At about 1:20pm right in the middle of my color. At least i'll be at Salon Visage and it's close to Pellissippi Parkway!

Suzanne said...

Spray tan??? Does that really work, Jan?

Stephanie - Sophie Willis was born on July 1....maybe that's the day for your Sophie.

Unknown said...

yes it does... the ones where they spray it on does a little better, but i like the mystic tan. you just stand in a booth and sprays you. very nice!

stephanie said...

Jan, remember go easy on the spray tan . I don;t want you to scare sophie :)

Anonymous said...

well..

its nice to know that your no longer in LABOR !!!!!

49 hrs in labor would S-U-C-K.

holla at a cracka...
-meffuardo the magnifcent

p.s.-im puttin money on JULY 2....

Unknown said...

boy am i glad you put a name with that post. they would have blamed me for that one!