Thursday, June 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Luke!

Luke turned 2 months yesterday! Today I took him for his 2 month check up. He was 13 lbs and 22 inches long. According to the doctor "he has chunked up!" He got three shots in the thigh. Things are very different with your second child. When Abigail got her first set of shots, I didn't know what to expect. I prayed for her several days in advance and while she was getting the shots, I cried more than she did. This time around, I was too busy trying to keep Abigail from climbing into the sink and before I knew it Luke's shots were over! Abigail also had to get a Hep A shot (which I wasn't prepared for). So during her shot I was breastfeeding Luke and trying to hold her down on the table at the same time. We had quite an adventure!

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Next time, Abigail can come visit me and try to climb in my sink with Kaleb while I breastfeed sophie. On second thought...I think all appointments for second babies should be during sesame street... Wouldn't that work :)

Suzanne said...

But since they moved Sesame Street to 12:00 all the doctor's office employee will be at lunch! :)

stephanie said...

Well, that settles it, no appointments until the PBS fall schedule resumes.