Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It is a miracle...

After earnest prayer, extensive study, perseverance through harsh comments, and a hand full of semi sweet chocolate chips, i have actually learned to blog. Poor Kaleb even grew weary...

It reminds me of a scripture I have been endeavoring to commit to memory:

"God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work" 2nd Corinthians 9:8

If God has given me grace to steer through the tangled web that is current technology, He will give me abounding grace for TWO children :)


7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! go stephanie... way cute picture of kaleb. perfect! it is a miracle.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness...ALL things are possible with God!!!! We're expecting great things from you!

Suzanne said...

Yeah Stephanie! Way to persevere!

(Does Kaleb's hair look like that every morning??)

stephanie said...

No, this was an especially wild day. I woke him up early to see Aunt Jan and that is what we got :) It takes him about 30 minutes to really get going.. Unlike me.

Unknown said...

i think kaleb looks a lot like you steph. not the hair, but the face!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jan. I have pictures of Stephanie to prove it. Mom(Marie)

stephanie said...

Mom, Do we really want to talk hair?