Thursday, June 14, 2007

Helping Momma Pack!

As I told ya'll in an earlier post, we sold our house and we close June 28th. So, I have been packing a little at a time and Eli just loves all the boxes and these pictures show how much help he is :) Also, Eli and I are on our way to Nashville with Matt's Mom Judy. My friend and I'm sure some of ya'lls friend as well, Amanda Prall is flying into Nashville and we are staying with Jennifer and then tomorrow we are all coming back. I can't wait to see Amanda. It's been a year since I've seen her. Well, ya'll have a great weekend...




2 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute, Jan! Congratulations on selling your house.

The Girberts said...

Hi Jan! You can go to the UT RecSports website...http://recsports.utk.edu./. From there, click on Aquatics and there is a contact phone number for a Kathy Locke. It is a great price and I believe it helped Eli get comfortable with the water! I hope it works out for you, too!! Oh, and congrats on selling your house! I hope all goes well with packing and moving!!