Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Boring Days for Eli

I had shoulder surgery on halloween and I was feeling fine till about Saturday night and I just had some major pain! I think I over did it!!! Matt took off halloween and the Thursday and Friday after that and also he took care of Eli on that Saturday and Sunday. I was so thankful for Matt to be able to take off 3 days! It was a HUGE help! I've been feeling pretty bad since Saturday night, so I've been pretty boring for my Eli. He's been good though. I had to call Matt and ask him to come home the past two days. Today we went outside for a little bit. We also went and played on the back deck.

Look Mom...



I let my balloon go!


Eli loves to clap. He's very encouraging!



Matt would be proud. He looks like he's going to have a great golf swing!

2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

I so sorry your feeling bad Jan! Travis had shoulder surgery 3 years ago, needless to say, it was not a fun time. He's definitely an advocate of physical therapy though. Cute pics of Eli, Jacks loves to clap too. He does one note on the keyboard, and then he claps. I have no idea where he gets that from!

stephanie said...

cute jan. Your house sounds like our house. We can take them somewhere fun next week...maybe?