Monday, November 12, 2007

Trunk or Treat, Gator, and Sticks...

Matt's Mom Judy invited us to trunk or treat at her friends church the Saturday before Halloween. We had a great time. Eli learned that if he handed him his bag, that they put candy in there. After the first two or three trunks, Eli was a pro! They said he was also a pro on Halloween night. I had surgery on my shoulder that night, so Matt and I weren't able to be there.
Eli getting some candy from Beverly.

Eli eating some candy on our way home. The next few pictures are of him enjoying it.





Dad put on some new seats for the gator last Saturday and Eli helped. He also hit Dad in the head with a wrench! Sorry Dad!







Eli playing with a stick. He really enjoyed it and played with it for about 30+ minutes!




Look Mom!




Climbing through the fence. Always taking the hard way.


Take that! He'll be a black belt soon.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I wish I could go outside and play!!