Thursday, November 01, 2007

Your Backyard friends....The Back yardigans....


This is a group shot from what is becoming our annual Halloween gathering at Michelle's house. They each dressed up as a backyardigans character. We thought it would be fitting to take their picture in the yard ( even if it was the front!)

We were just pleased they were sitting still and that poking was at a minimum. No one was crying and no one pooped their pants

Still good....beginning to loose interest, though

The Dads step in.... Look at Jeremy pointing to the camera...Kaleb begins picking his nose

This time last year, we were just trying to keep them on the couch! Look how cute they are...I think Luke looks the same!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, they looked so cute! I wish Matt and I could have been there. Thanks for all ya'lls help!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

They all look adorable! I especially love the picking of the nose. =)

Unknown said...

How funny Amber. I didn't even notice Kaleb picking his nose! Priceless!

stephanie said...

Check eli's outfit for boogies!

Frances Vineyard said...

That is my favorite kid's show...so clever!

Laura said...

Loved the pictures of the dads stepping in and sequence of pictures.

Trillia said...

I like them too (the kids show). So sweet and such a good idea!