Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bye Bye HAIR!!!

Well, it's been so hot here lately Matt and I decided it was time to buzz Eli's hair! I didn't really want too cause his hair was so blonde and cute :) Anyways, here are some pictures...



Eli on Tuesday... with hair.


Eli with his two favorite toys!

AHHH... look how grown up he looks! I think he looks so handsome with his short hair :)


After I was done cutting his hair, we looked at it in the mirror and he started crying and saying he wanted his hair back on :) It's that funny.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Awww..I think he looks so cute with short hair!

stephanie said...

Jan, that picture is adorable :)

Trillia said...

So sweet. He is just beautiful to me. Zeke was sad once when E cut his hair and had a similar response. It's so funny what kids say!

lillian said...

wow he does look so grown up! and still oh so cute!!!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

I agree, super cute and grown up!