Saturday, June 07, 2008

FLY IN 2008

The annual fly in at Ruthie and Grandpa's was today. We had a great time. It was super hot! Anyways, here are a bunch of pictures of our time there. I will probably go back later and write captions, but I don't have time now. Enjoy!
(For those of you who don't know what a fly in is, it is where pilots from around here all fly to my Grandpa's farm- he's got a landing strip on his property- and eat some food and have so fun. The kids love watching all the planes fly in and out!)
























































2 comments:

Tonya said...

yes, it was sooooo hot!! I love the picture of Stephanie holding Sophie and the one of Luke in the grass. Too cute.

Laura said...

Sophie is so pretty! And I enjoyed the ones of Kaleb and Eli. Thanks for posting! What a fun family event.