Monday, June 02, 2008

Mary Lou's Birthday Party!

Matt's Grandma turned 93 last Saturday. She wanted her party at Peerless. She had a great time and so did we. I have the privilege of getting to take Mary Lou lunch every day. It's been a blessing to get to know Mary Lou more and more each day. She absolutely loves Eli and it shows!
Here is the cake I made for Grandma.


Of course Eli had to stick his finger in the cake and I happened to be taking a picture.


Singing happy birthday.


The kids and grand kids and great-grand kids.

Grandma opening her presents.


Brenda (Judy's friend) holding Eli so he doesn't jump onto the table.


Where's Eli?


There he is.



Laying on the nasty floor!




Eli playing with Daddy.

Faces of Eli and Matt :)



7 comments:

stephanie said...

Super cute pictures of Eli with Matt.

Laura said...

Love that second one of Matt and Eli. What a wonderful birthday party for Mary Lou!

Tonya said...

Good job on the cake!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tonya. We need to get together and decorate cakes together :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Tonya. We need to get together and decorate cakes together :)

Anonymous said...

Love that cake.
Now that I know you can do that....
Pam

Unknown said...

Anytime you want a cake Pam I will make you one! Just let me know. I learned from the pro!