Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Anderson County Fair 2008!

First Annual Anderson County Fair Rodeo!
Well, we went to the fair last night with Dad, Ashley, Jeremy, Abigail, Luke, and Michael. Yes, they had a rodeo and I was so excited.


There are the bulls. We didn't watch the bull riding. The kids wanted to ride rides!

The guy was off from the beginning.


There he is falling off the horse.


I think his hand was stuck.



The horse actually dragged him around the arena.

He actually made it! I was a little nervous for the guy.


Here's another cowboy riding.


Eli climbing up the rocky hill. Luke kept running down it. I wouldn't let Eli cause I knew we would be at the ER all night!


The Air Force Guys!

Abigail in the plane and the air force guy.

Eli in the plane.



Luke was sitting in it backwards. Wrong way buddy.




The Fair Rides...

Matt and Jeremy just watching the kids ride. Love the backpacks boys!



Luke and Eli riding in the boats.


Jeremy and Abigail in the twisty, twirly things. He was the only one that would ride with her.


That's how he felt when it was over!


Here they are riding the dragon ride. Here is Ashley and Abigail.


Eli and I. This is such a bad picture of me, but Matt took some good ones and I love this one of Eli.



Dad and Luke. Poor Luke hide the whole time! Too funny!


Michael and Eli sliding.


Up close... Look at Eli's face.


Luke riding the fire truck.




1 comment:

stephanie said...

yeeee-haawwww!!!!!