Friday, October 13, 2006

Another eventful week


Pops got Eli these a while back and we are just now getting to use them. I put on my bathing suit and got in the tub with Eli the other night. He loved it! He got to play with these fun ducks. I don't know if I'll bust out the bathing suit every time, but I definitely will as often as I can until he can sit up himself in the tub.



OK, Matt and I couldn't stop laughing at this picture. I didn't even notice it till Matt told me. I have no idea was Eli was thinking in this picture. I zoomed in to let everyone get a great look at that face. What do ya'll think he was thinking???


3 comments:

stephanie said...

That picture will live on and on and on.... I can imagine it blown up on his wedding day...8 x 10 glossy :)

Michelle said...

Jan, Abigail cannot stop looking at this picture. She laughs everytime she sees it. She just said "it looks funny!"

Rebecca said...

Baby gap is having a photo contest. You should enter that!