Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pictures from the move

Tommy is bringing Sophie up from downstairs. Steph came and watched Abigail while Michelle got things done.

Well, you never know what Abigail will do next. She took Michelle purple cleaning gloves and put them on her foot. Eventually, she had both on her feet.

This is the boys moving up that HUGE armoire. Matt Carr, Matt K., Tommy, Jayson, & Clifton helped them move. What troopers. It was really cold last night. You guys rock!

This is Michelle, Frances, & Jennifer making their bed. Frances watched Abigail and Luke ALL day so, Michelle could go to closing and help Jennifer paint Luke's room. Also, I want to wish Frances a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Happy Birthday Frances!
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

stephanie said...

Jan, I didn't even see your camera! Nice work! How did you take pictures you were always vacuuming...

Anonymous said...

POPS WANTS TO KNOW WHERE HIS ROOM IS.

Unknown said...

Talent Stephanie, TALENT! JK... I took most of them after you left. I forgot I had the camera.

Unknown said...

Like I said Dad... They have a pretty big closet!

stephanie said...

Jan, that is luke in the 1st picture. It wouldn't take both Tommy and I to move sophie :)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah... that's funny, cause I carried Sophie up! LOL!