Thursday, October 19, 2006

Eli's FIRST TOOTH!


We went to Dad's house to take Michelle something this morning and Michelle was getting Eli out of his carrier and said " He's got a tooth!" I was so excited. That explains the periods of not being happy and crying and nothing will help. YEAH! So, Michelle discovered Eli's first tooth. Too funny! I guess I don't pay attention as much as I should :) You can see it in the picture. It's hard to get a picture of it. I couldn't wait till tomorrow to post, so I'm posting today. I'll post tomorrow as well, cause he has his 6 month check up. See ya then.

 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

stephanie said...

Congratulations! Now you will know what to look for with the other ones. The first one is the worst! At least until the 1 year molars...he he he... That is why we keep michelle around, so she can notice things we don't :)

Anonymous said...

MOTHERS WHO BREAST FEED ARE 75% MORE LIKELY TO NOTICE NEW TEETH THAN BOTTLE FEED MOTHERS.

Anonymous said...

I JUST NOTICED THE SPELLING ABOVE. SORRY I WILL DO BETTER.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous- that's pretty funny! Congrats Jan (or should I say Eli)! That's exciting. You'll have to tell me what to look for. He's already slobbering like crazy!

stephanie said...

Dad, i am laughing our loud. This one will make the geatest hits album :) Jan, that is weird that you let michelle breastfeed Eli, does matt know?