Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pictures of Eli

I just want to start off by saying that I love PICASA! It has cut my blogging time in half. It post for you from its site. I've only been able to post 4 pictures at a time, so that's what I'll do. Here are some pictures of Eli at home and at Dad's house. He loves the camera! Michelle took the pictures at Dad's house. I love them! Doesn't he look like a little boy in the last one. He's growing up so fast! Enjoy every minute of it. It goes by so fast!
15 Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Phil 5:15-16



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Adorable. I love the one in the red car. Abby, Kaleb and now Eli have all worn that sweatshirt!

stephanie said...

I think he does look a little like pierson (sp). Do you think so jan?

Unknown said...

I don't remember what Pierson looks like (Sorry Shannon!). I think so maybe.