Thursday, January 11, 2007

Baby proofing, random shots of Eli, & cute little Sophie and Ella Reese


Last Saturday Matt went over to help Clifton build a dog house for Lamar (They found him!!!). Ryan had some of Clifton's tools, so he came with Ella Reese in hand. Oh my goodness she is so cute! And Sophie was just adorable in her little hat. It's amazing how much she looks like Steph.



Well, my boy loves to look upside down when you are holding him. Got to be prepared, he'll jump back with no notice! I had just fed him and he grabbed the spoon and peas went every where, so I just took his shirt off. I think Eli looks just like Matt now a days!


Eli now pulls up on everything, so when he wakes up now and I go and get him, this is what I find.


We have hardwood floors in the living room and kitchen, so it's just easier some times to take off his pants and let him go. We have rugs, but there is no way he will stay on the rug the whole time.



Me and my cute little baby playing with his medicine. He's teething and when we give him medicine I let him play with it. It seems to help him every time take his mind off of it and he stops crying. I watch him closely with it, don't worry! I don't think he can get into the Tylenol.



Well, I decided to put him in his lego truck. I drove him around the whole house. He really seemed to enjoy it, though you can't really tell in this picture.



Eli and I went to play in his room the other day. He had a blast. The first picture is the books all nice and neat and they second picture he has destroyed the books. He loved it. He was trying to get to the fish thing on top.



We have been in the process of baby proofing the house these past couple of weeks. I went to babies-r-us looking for a baby gate and they had one gate left. We have a 4ft. opening on our stairs, so it's hard to find a gate that will fit. Anyways, brought the gate home and it didn't have any instructions with it. I had to return it and we bought this one online. I love it. It matches our floors great. Matt and Michael put it up yesterday. Now I can run to the bathroom and feel like Eli won't roll down the stairs.

Such a cheese ball!

He still doesn't know how to drink out of a cup yet. We take the little thing out inside and just help him. I put ice in with the water and I think it was too cold for him. And I think that is why he is making that face.


He looks like such a big boy in this picture. Man, they grow up FAST!

He loves his pooh bear that crawls. Thanks again Nanny and Poppy.

8 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Where did you buy that gate online? That would be perfect for our house!!

stephanie said...

Jan, he looks so big in the picture bu the bookcase!

Unknown said...

No joke. It took them a little while and I think they ended up saying that they would pay someone to put up the next one :) I just layed on the couch with ice on my arm. It was nice!

Michelle said...

Very cute pictures! I think he really looks like Matt in the dump truck! Thanks for keeping up the blog! I don't know when the last time I took pictures of the kids!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

I can't believe how fast they grow Jan. It is so much fun to be able to watch Eli and the rest of the kids grow! I love these blogs! Eli is learning new things everytime you post! It is so exciting!

The Girberts said...

Jan,
Your Eli is so cute! I am always calling my Eli a cheese ball. They remind me a lot of each other. Is that weird?

Frances Vineyard said...

Jan,
How old is Eli? How much does he weigh? He is such a doll. When did you start him with the cup? Did he use the spill proof piece in it at first?
Fran

Laura said...

Jan, Eli is such a cutie!