Thursday, January 18, 2007

Walmart doesn't have anymore jackets???

Yes, this is true. My poor little baby doesn't have a thick winter jacket, so I decided that I was going to go to Walmart and get him one. I went back to the children's area and there were no jackets. I asked the lady that was back there and she said quoting, " They went on clearance and they are gone already." WHAT?!? I reminded her that it was January and that there was "supposedly" a big snow/ice coming and my baby needs a jacket. She said they had to get rid of them because they had to make room for the spring clothes. I couldn't believe it! Eli's got a zip-up-hoodie and some other sweaters, so he'll be fine if I can't find a jacket for him, but come on, clearance! So, before I run to a bunch of different stores, does anybody know where they are STILL selling jackets?


UPDATE: MICHELLE FOUND ME A JACKET AT SEARS. THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S HELP!

5 comments:

Jennifer Sagraves said...

hmmm....I had a similar experience with buying a 2007 calendar. I guess we have both learned a valuable lesson: "You snooze, you loose"

lillian said...

That is crazy Jan! I don't know...but you could always go online and check out target..or even call the store to see what is still there. That will save your time and hassle.
Or take blankets and bundle him up like a little Indian baby...

Suzanne said...

I bought the boys coats for next year at JCPenney last week. They were (you guessed it) on clearance.

Jennifer Sagraves said...

Hey...I just came from Burlington Coat Factory....you should check them out. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you found a coat for your sweet baby. Now, we need to take up an offering for his toes because they must be cold or either he loves to go bare footed.....