Friday, July 27, 2007

15 month Check Up


Well, Eli had his 15 month check up today. He weighs in at 24lbs and is 31 and something inches long. To my suprise he is only a little under 50% in height and weight. But he catches up with his head. He is 90% for his head! I notice his head daily when I put shirts over his head. He's doing much better than last week at this time.



This is Eli this morning. He's learned how to turn his chair and sit on the back. Very talented :)

I bet ya'll are all looking at his head to see how big it is. If you want you should go to the archives and go to July of 2006 and look at his 3 month pictures. He's grown into his head!

3 comments:

stephanie said...

I really like Eli's head...

Trillia said...

Eli is adorable and he does have a large head. Maybe he'll be smart! ;)

Anonymous said...

I think Eli is adorable and I love him the way he is and I think his head is perfect. Love, Brenda Y.