Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Watching Luke and Abigail...

Last Monday I got to watch Abigail and Luke while Michelle went to a Salon Visage class at UT. They asked her to be a model and you can't pass it up! We had a great time while she was gone. Here are some pictures to show it.
Abigail was reading to Eli and I. Luke was still sleeping.

Eli got excited about what she was reading. Look at Abigail's sweet face she is making.


Up close picture of Abigail reading. I didn't read the book she was, but I think she was making it up. It was really good. Great imagination.


Eli riding the horse. I know, he looks so excited!


Where's Luke???

Luke standing in his chair. I know, probably not the safest, but I was right there watching him.


This may look like Abigail is just pretending, but she really knows how to get on the Internet and get to this great site to play on. I don't know if I could have done that at 3 1/2.



Abigail with Eli's Diego rolling backpack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you should post a before and after of your new doo.