Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Steph!


This poem is dedicated to you, Stephanie (and you said I couldn't rhyme!)...

Yes, today is the day our dear sister Stephanie was born
It was a day of joy, not a day of morn
She entered this world some 32 years ago
She drove a cavalier and even had a fro!

But times have changed and her hair is quite nice

But the best of all is her good advice

She is a woman who fears God and loves Him with cheer

She encourages us all each and every day of the year!


Happy Birthday, Sis! I am thankful to God specifically for your gift of encouragement that He has given you. Each and every time that you encourage me I am more aware of God's amazing kindness and grace to me a big fat sinner! He has been so good to us and today we celebrate His kindness in giving you to our family! We love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great poem Michelle! I couldn't say it better myself. Happy Birthday Steph!

stephanie said...

thank you Michelle :) the poem is so kind that i forgive you for the picture!

Michelle said...

Steph...I had to repay the favor for my beautiful birthday picture!!!

Unknown said...

I'm just glad ya'll don't do poems for my birthday with pictures!

Trillia said...

Happy Birthday Steph! Great poem Michelle and love the pic!

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!!! :) When's Jan's birthday? We can all work together to get a picture of her for your blog....

stephanie said...

Suzanne? What is wrong, does pregnancy destroy your birthday gift? This is very disheartening! Her birthday is feb 21, so i will get a good one between now and then.

Unknown said...

Well, it's pretty sad when you own sister doesn't know her own sisters birthday. Steph, my birthday is Feb. 22nd!

stephanie said...

I was just kidding :)

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Stephanie! Michelle couldn't have said it better. And that picture is hilarious!

Lizzy said...

I didn't even read the poem. All I could think was, "wow, I wish my sister posted awful pictures of me on the internet.."

Happy Birthday.