Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sickness, Toys, and New Words.

Well, this week has been a little lazy. Eli's been a little sick or maybe it's just his 2 year molars. We don't know. Matt's got a sinus infection and I'm going to the doctor today to see what I have. Also, Eli's started saying 'nana' which is banana. He says cool, moon... and many more. He's been using his sign language a lot more without me asking. He's quick to pick up on things. I showed him milk a couple of times and this morning when I got him out of bed, he did the sign for milk. He gets so excited when he does those things. Probably because I get so excited! He also is a little copy cat. He copies everything! I mean EVERYTHING!
Here he is laying down and eating cheerios.

Yesterday he got a bad diaper rash. I didn't know he did "#2" and he sat in it for about an hour. Needless to say, his little bottom was RED. It really bothered him, so he just laid down. It was so sad :(


This was Eli this morning. I told him that it was nap time and he went to lay down where I was and started reading!


Too cute!


Playing outside and eating a cracker.

Me and Eli. Look at those big eyes. The boy is pretty much all Kirkpatrick.


I just got out some of his toys when we moved to the apartments, cause they are little. So, I decided to get the rest out and Eli was so excited! He stays in there all day! He loves it. I know there must be some other toys in another box, but who knows where they are.


I think he looks like Uncle Michael in this picture.


One of my new favorite pictures. Check out those cheeks!



1 comment:

stephanie said...

He is so cute! I love the michael look alike picture....