Friday, November 10, 2006

Eli Update



Well, Eli's doing a lot better. His cough is going away. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday and he had a double ear infection, but the medicine he was taking for his Pneumonia was helping. He pulled at his ears a lot yesterday, so I guess I'll just watch and see. He also weighed 18lbs8oz. He was 17lbs9oz at his 6 month checkup. WOW! He's been waking up about 2-3 times at night and I'm not used to that. Its been since he was little that he's done that. Michelle told me, "wait till you have 2." Thanks for all your prayers.

In the first picture Eli is just sitting on the couch leaning on the pillow and blanket. That's wait he's been doing since he's been sick. It's really sweet. In the second picture, he is eating his breathing treatment mask. The doctor said to let him play with it to get used to it. He got used to it about the 2nd-3rd time with used it.




Me at 7 months ...
Eli at 6 1/2 months.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: