Thursday, November 09, 2006

Playtime and Teeth

I just thought these two pictures were funny. You can see his two pearly whites in the first one. He's working on a third one, but it's on the top and you can't see it.



He loves his little birdie toy thingy. He loves to sit up and grab it and play with it. He hasn't figured how to turn it on yet though. I've showed him, so we will see.


Eli loves to play with Daddy! He loves it when you put the blanket over yours and his heads and then take it off. The second picture is right after Matt took it off. Notice his hair isn't sticking up. It didn't the last time a gave him a bath. Sad day :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just use a little moose and you can get Matt's hair to stick up again!

Anonymous said...

I meant to be silly, but I didn't mean to be so silly that I spelled "moose" wrong!

Unknown said...

I didn't even notice... That's a great idea. I guess since it won't stick up that means it's growing, which is good.