Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sluss Family Vacation part 1



We went to a very nice petting zoo and Kaleb loved it. He got to hold all kinds of animals and even got to ride a train. The end of the tour was a cow you could milk. As a nursing mother, i was officially offended.


This is Sophie looking very cute in her sun hat in her first ever stroller ride

This is Kaleb's first ever OREO cookie.

The weather was very nice (upper 70's) so we went to the swimming pool on most days. Kaleb "helped" me by pushing the stroller.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I must guard my heart not to covet your trip :). Second, Sophie looks so very cute in that hat. So cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh... Sophie is so CUTE in that picture Steph!!! Kaleb with the oreo is priceless... I wish I was there with you guys. The condo looks the same.

stephanie said...

The condo is very kid friendly. Keep that in mind janner!

Anonymous said...

STEPHANIE I THOUGHT THAT FIRST PICTURE WAS YOUR LAST YEARS EASTER HAT

Anonymous said...

FUN TIME ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

Anonymous said...

her eyes are incredible! i haven't seen them close up like that before.

great picture :)