Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Challenge to the sisters...

I was reading this morning ..." I will praise the name of God with a song;I will magnify him with thanksgiving" Psalms 69:30. And the idea struck me that when we thank God for what he has done that he will appear bigger, that it can highlight his goodness. Obviously God is God regardless of whether or not we see it, but it is amazing that we have the ability to make him known for who he is. S0, my challenge girls is that whenever we post that we thank God for some aspect of who he is, something he has done, et.c You know the drill. If you blog and fail to do that, then you have to pay the other two sisters $5. Oh and anyone who comments before you fix it you have to pay$1. Now this should make things entertaining as well as God glorifying...Who's in? :)

I will start: I am thankful to God that Kaleb is such a joyful little boy! Tag, Jan you are it.....

No comments: