Friday, September 29, 2006

More pictures of Eli's week

Eli's already reading! Man, he's going to be bright.

This is what Eli does on the changing table. It's hard sometimes to change his diaper cause of it!


I just thought it was a funny picture.


We tried pears for the first time today. Not too sure what he thinks about it. He wasn't too interested.


He was holding his own bottle today. It didn't last long though. When do they start holding their own bottle/cup?

Also, I'm just going to be posting on Fridays. I was spending a little too much time on here, so I'm just going to post then. "Anonymous" made a comment, so I thought I would let Dad know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sure thought eli was better than one day a week!!!!!

Anonymous said...

we need eli!!!!!

Unknown said...

He is Dad, but I can't spend all my time blogging when I've got other things to do like take care of Eli and Matt.

Suzanne said...

Jan - you asked about holding bottles. My boys didn't do it until they were about 10 months...but they were lazy. I would guess that usually around 8-10 months is the average.

Michelle said...

Very cute! Could you come over and take some pictures of Luke for me!!!

Unknown said...

What time do you want me to come over??? We are going to the Kirkpatrick's for the game, so I won't be free then. :) You have some super cute pictures of Luke. My camera won't let me get too close or it will be blurry. Maybe you could take some close-ups of Eli for me as well!

Unknown said...

Thanks Suzanne. I'll be waiting.