Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Old Man

We took a little trip the other day to the infamous Hammer's (if you haven't been to Hammer's then you haven't been to Clinton!) to find Daddy some coveralls (for his upcoming paintball adventure). While we were browsing through the store, we passed by an elderly gentleman. Before I could stop her, Abigail reached out and grabbed his bottom. She then proceeded to yell, "Mommy, I touched his butt (we have Nemo to thank for her choice of words!)." That old man didn't know what he was getting in to when he decided to go to Hammers!

6 comments:

stephanie said...

I think this one definitely needs a picture :)

Crystal said...

hmm - guess I'll think twice before I let Kaitlyn watch Nemo. ;) -
I have family in Clinton that frequent Hammer's, I'll have to tell them to be on the look out. hehe

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I wonder what compelled her to grab his butt. Kids are so funny!

Anonymous said...

I bet I know what compelled her to grab his butt: the antics of my roommate!

Anonymous said...

COULD IT HAVE BEEN MICHELLE DOING THE CRIME AND ABIGAIL DOING THE TIME?

Michelle said...

At least the old man thinks it was Abigail!!!