Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I miss you...

Abby, my nose is still snotty so i can't come and see you. Even though i said i would not rub it on you, mommy still won't let me come. This morning, i kept trying to rub snot on Eli. I am glad God made me an immune system and i am getting better though. :) I get to take this yummy pink medicine twice a day! See you Sunday? I read some good stories on the pbs website today and I think you would like them. Maybe we can get together and watch elmo next week? Eli and luke can come too and we can watch them roll over. Sophie ( or Sofa ) will probably just sleep....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS THAT KALEB? LOOKS LIKE HE'S GETTING TALLER. SURE WOULD BE NICE TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!! AND SOMEBODY TOLD ME HE HAD A LITTLE SISTER.

Anonymous said...

Kaleb...I miss you too! I was just talking about you and wondering if you were feeling better. I can't wait to see you! Love, "A"

stephanie said...

I read what you wrote to Kaleb and he said, " "A" Hug?" He didn't see the picture, he just wants to hug her :)Incidentally, you better hurry and let them hug bc he just ate 5 chicken nuggets so she might not be able to get her hands around him. He just kept saying, "more chicken" ...I guess he likes meat now....

stephanie said...

Sorry pops, he has been sick and we have been busy... he keeps talking about riding the 4-wheeler :)

Anonymous said...

Stef you're so funny... :)

Sorry to hear that Kaleb is sick. Maybe you should give him a pickle? (besides, that is a cucumber that Addy is eating... hehe)

I'm grateful for blogs so that my mom & dad can keep up with their grandkids and so that I can keep up with my friends!

Anonymous said...

Why would you give him a pickle? Glad he's feeling better also...

I am not a big fan of drinking just water- I like juice or powerade or something like that. Most of the world doesn't have clean water...so I am thankful for water.

stephanie said...

In several of the pictures on Michelle's blog Addy is eating what looks like a pickle and i was just curious about it :) I don;t think a cucumber is any better really... He he he he...