Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well, Abigail was playing "animals" and we were all some kind of animal. I think Abigail was a monkey and I'm not too sure what Michelle was. I think she was also a monkey. Fun times at Pop's work!

This was a picture soon after Eli woke up today.


Grandad and Grandma Kirkpatrick playing with Eli.


This was taken as soon as I went in to get Eli today after he woke up. He's so much fun when he wakes up. He's such a joy!


I was taking pictures of Eli on our bed. He matched it today. Shortly after this picture, he spit up all over it!


I love this picture.


He loves his toy!

8 comments:

stephanie said...

That "just woke up " picture is adorable! so you guys are hanging out without me again. At least have the common courtesy to not put it on the blog.... I have to stop now so i do't get the keyoard wet, too much pain...too...much..ahhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

OUR KEYBOARD HAS BEEN WET FOR A LONG TIME NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE KALEB AND SOPHIE. JAN THAT BOY IS GETTING SOME HAIR!!!!

Unknown said...

Stephanie... You said you didn't want to come over to hang out with us cause of Kaleb. We called you!!!

Anonymous said...

Eli looks so sweet with the yellow blanket. What a joyful boy!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

You guys all have such adorable kids! Clifton gave Travis the blog address a couple of weeks ago. I love looking at your posts everyday! Our blog address for the Flenniken family is http://flenniken.blogspot.com/
Today is our due date, and we are being induced on Tuesday. We miss Knoxville!! But atleast we can keep track of some of you guys on here! We will keep you posted!
Travis and Amber Flenniken

Anonymous said...

Someone forgot to thank God!

Michelle said...

Jan...I think you owe us $5!

stephanie said...

Now lets not be pharisees.... I thank you that i am not like this tax collector........ :)..i pay my tithe....